- Compact Tube® technology for fast and easy installation
- The low-friction sheath material makes it easy to use in ducts.
- The LSOH-FR* sheath offers added safety to building occupants.
- ACOPTIC® brings together ACOME’s optical cables solutions for Telecom networks.
- CCD1680 cables are designed to allow for the use of a single cable for passing between the exterior and interior of a building. It therefore offers resistance to outdoor conditions (UV stability, etc.) and indoor conditions (LSOH-FR*).
- Generally used in ducts (by blowing or pulling) from the last outdoor junction box to the cable box inside the building.
- Compact Tube: 6, 8 or 12 optical fibres under tearable thermoplastic sheathing
- Dry waterproofing: Water-swelling tape
- Central Unit : Tube thermoplastique rigide
- Flexible strength members: Glass yarns coated with hot-melt
- Blue outer jacket: UV stabilised Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSOH)
Protection against rodents IPA = **
|Item code||Range||Structure||Modularity||Fibre count||Fibre type|