The Symposium will take place in Tel Aviv & Jerusalem (Israël) from 17 to 22 May 2020 with a learning expedition in the “Silicon Wadi” (Tel Aviv/ Jerusalem) to meet experts, visit iconic telecom and automotive companies, research centers or start-up and be inspired.
This unique event for telecom, data networks and automotive industry is organised by ACOME in partnership with SCOPELEC Group, BANQUE DES TERRITOIRES (Caisse des dépôts Group), ENGIE, CORNING, MOV'EO and IDATE.
- A packed program : +50 speakers over 2 ½ days ;
- Attendance by all the major telecom & data networks and automotive industry stakeholders : a unique environment with exceptional networking
- opportunities (6 days/ 5 nights) ;
- An international perspective tailored to reflect the latest developments in networks and cabling systems ;
- An immersive day-long tour of “Silicon Wadi” (Tel Aviv & Jerusalem learning expedition) ;
- High-quality accommodation and services at Dan Panorama (4*) in Tel Aviv-Jaffa, facing the sea, in the Neve Tzedek neighbourhood, and the Inbal (5*), short distance away from the Old City of Jerusalem ;
- A specially designed cultural program for accompanying guests.