ACOPTIC - UNB1627
Compactness and discretion: outer Ø 5 mm and inner Ø 2,3 mm.
Span up to 50 m in overhead installation
Easy & time saving extraction of the embedded subscriber cable without splice for a better optical budget between the branching box and the subscriber’s terminal outlet (OTO).
Eco-designed packaging: Plastic drum made from 97% recycled plastic and 100% recyclable drum at end-of-life)
Low carbon footprint
Additional ACOREX® rodent protection option available
ACOPTIC® is the brand name for ACOME Groups optical fibre cable solutions for telecom networks.
- The UNB ranges are our strippable drop solutions for connecting FTTH subscribers to the outdoor connection point to the network.
- The UNB1627 is a compact drop cable to link the subscribers’ terminal outlet to the outdoor branching point whatever the configuration is : overhead, ducts or façade.
- Strip the cable on several meters to release the LS0H-FR(1) indoor subscriber cable that can be glued or installed in trunking.
- The cables are supplied with protective wrapping that must be maintained until the product has been fully used.
- The rules for storage, transport, and cable laying are described in our ACOPTIC Guide.