- Density: Up to 3 times more fibres in the same Microducts as classic micro-cables : up to 192 fibres with 8/10 mm Microducts, 288 fibres with 10/12 mm
- Convenient: ACOME’s 200µm Optical fibre is fully compatible with G652D, G657A1 and G657A2
- Efficiency: Together with the low friction sheath material HDPE, the shape of the cable offers reduced contact surface to its low friction sheath.
ACOPTIC® is the range of ACOME’s optical cables solutions for telecom networks.
- MCD1521-HD cables are high-density Mini-Cables designed to be blown in Microducts installed for telecom networks (Transport and access networks).
- MCD1521-HD is designed to be used with small µducts either on new installation or to upgrade existing installations.
- This range of cables is blown on short and large distances, they have been tested on our own blowing track, but also by an independent third party
|Fibrecount||Modularity / Fibres per Tube||Nb of Tubes||Cable Ø||Product Code G.657.A1 200 μm||Product Code G.657.A2 200 μm||Delivery length|
|144 F||M24||8||5,5 mm||H0516A||H0168A||4000 / 6000 m|
|192 F||M24||12||6,1 mm||H0517A||H0163B||4000 / 6000 m|
|288 F||M24||24||8,1 mm||H0518A||H0166A||2000 / 4000 m|
STORAGE AND INSTALLATION
- The cables are supplied with protective wrapping that must be maintained until the product has been fully used.
- The rules for storage, transport, and cable laying are described in our ACOPTIC Guide.