- Up to 3 times more fibres in the same micro-ducts compared with standard mini-cables : up to 192 OF with 8/10mm micro-ducts, 288 OF with 10/12mm
- Convenient : ACOME's ACSM7A2_200µm optic fibre is ITU-T G.652.D and G.657.A1-compliant 200µm fiber with low loss and enhanced bend performance
- Efficiency : Together with the low friction PEHD sheath material, the shape of the cable offers little contact surface to its low friction sheath.
- ACOPTIC® brings together ACOME’s optical cables solutions for Telecom networks.
- MCD1521-HD cables are high-density mini-cables designed for blowing through micro-ducts installed as part of Telecom networks (transport and access networks).
- They can be used with smaller micro-ducts for new installations as well as for renovations aiming to increase your network capacity
- ACSM7A2_200µm fibre : ITU-T G.652.D and G.657.A1-compliant 200µm single-mode fibre
- HD-tube with 24 fibres
- Central strength member : rigid FRP
- Watertightness : Dry water blocking elements
- Rip Cord
- Low-friction outer jacket: Black high-density polyethylene
|Structure||Cable Ø||µduct ID||Nominal Weight||Tensile strength short term*||Tensile strength Long term||Max. crush resistance||Min. bending radius|
|Z1343||5,5mm||8mm||26 kg/km||1000 N||300 N||50 N/cm||110 mm|
|Z1345||6,3mm||8mm||36 kg/km||1200 N||400 N||50 N/cm||120 mm|
|Z1346||8,3mm||10mm||56 kg/km||1500 N||600 N||50 N/cm||160 mm|
*in accordance with IEC/EN 60794-5-10
|Transport & Storage||-40°C/+70°C|
|Nb fiber / tube||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
IEC 60304 & DIN EN 60794-1-1 Bbl1
|EIA/TIA 598 EN 50174-1||Blue||Orange||Green||Brown||grey||white||red||black||yellow||purple||pink||turquoise|
(Nb of black ring)
|Red +1 ring||Green +1 ring||Blue +1 ring||Yellow +1 ring||White +1 ring||Grey +1 ring||Brown +1 ring||Violet +1 ring||Turquoise+1 ring||white +2 rings||Orange +1 ring||Pink +1 ring|
(Nb of black Ring)
|Blue+1 ring||Orange +1 ring||Green +1 ring||Brown +1 ring||grey +1 ring||white +1 ring||Red +1 ring||white +2 rings||Yellow +1 ring||Violet +1 ring||Pink +1 ring||Turquoise +1 ring|
*fibre n°20 or n°22, instead of "white +2 rings", may also be delivered in Natural+1ring
Custom color ranking upon request
- Printing type : Inkjet
- Standard marking : Year Week—ACOME MCD1521HD—fibre qty x fibre type—P/N + metric
- Custom marking on request
|Part Number||Fibre count||Structure||Fibre type||Modularity||Cable Ø||HD tubes||Dummy element|
|H0168*||144 FO||Z1343||G657A1/2 200μm||M24||5,5mm||6||0|
|H0163*||192 FO||Z1345||G657A1/2 200μm||M24||6,3mm||8||0|
|H0166*||288 FO||Z1346||G657A1/2 200μm||M24||8,3mm||12||0|
* an additional suffix defines color code and marking
Norms and standards
Cables and fibres in accordance with IEC/EN 60793 and IEC/EN 60794-1
- The cables are supplied with protective wrapping that must be maintained until the product has been fully used.
- The rules for storage, transport, and cable laying are described in our ACOPTIC Guide.