ACOPTIC - MCD1521 HD
High Density Optical Fibre Mini Cable for blowing into microducts - Outdoor - Dielectric -From 144 to 576 Fibres
- Density: Up to 2 times more fibres in the same microducts as classic micro-cables :
- up to 192 fibres with 8/10 mm Microducts
- up to 288 fibres with 10/12 mm Microducts
- up to 576 fibres with 12/14 mm Microducts
- Convenient: ACOME’s 200µm Optical fibre is fully compatible with G652D, G657A1 and G657A2
- Efficiency: Together with the low friction sheath material HDPE, the shape of the cable offers reduced contact surface to its low friction sheath.
- ACOPTIC® is the range of ACOME’s optical cables solutions for telecom networks.
- The MCD1521-HD range is high-density Mini-Cables designed to be blown into Microducts installed for telecom networks (Transport and access networks).
- The MCD1521-HD is designed to be used with small microducts either on new installation or to upgrade existing installations.
- This range of cables is blown on short and large distances, they have been tested on our own blowing track, but also by an independent third party
STORAGE AND INSTALLATION
- Cables are delivered with a covering for protection until they are required for installation.
- Guidelines for storage, transportation & cable installation can be found in our ACOPTIC guide.