The E-layer technology® developed and patented by ACOME is at the heart of an electric vehicles technical revolution. The unique ACOME E-layer insulation and compounding know-how allowed to develop custom fit design power cables to address low voltage and high voltage needs in hybrid and electric vehicles.
Power cables are used from inlet plug to on board charger, from on board charger to battery, from battery to inverter/ convertor and from inverter/ convertor to e-motor. They withstand high voltage requirement up to 1500 Volts DC.
The unique E-layer technology® is making functional approach possible, layer by layer. Thanks to ideal technical characteristic (structure, composition), multi-layer solutions combine performance and competitiveness.
From 10 to 95mm² for low voltage applications in vehicule (12 and 48 volts).
An alternative range with an aluminium conductor is available that allows a weight saving regarding copper cables.
Copper conductor and T4 temperature class cables (<150°C)
Copper conductor and T2 temperature class cables (<105°C)
Copper conductor and T3 temperature class cables (<105°C)
- Low voltage power cable XLPE single layer insulated for environment up to 125 ° C
- Flexible triple layer insulated power cables. 10-35 mm²
- Flexible triple layer insulated cables with thin strands. 10-95 mm²
- Low voltage power cables Flexible triple layer insulated cables with thin strands. 10-95 mm²
- Power cables with aluminium conductor insulated with PVC. 10 - 120 mm²
- Power cables with aluminum conductor insulated with flexible triple layer sheath 10 - 85 mm²
- Power cables with aluminum conductor insulated with flexible triple layer sheath. 10 - 85 mm²