ACOME is one of the three main European manufacturers of copper conductor network cables. We supply more than twenty telecom operators in Europe and around the world with copper conductor cables with high transmission characteristics, enabling efficient xDSL deployments.
Our range of copper cables are suitable for exceptional uses and environments, in particular those resistant to fire.
- LSOH 4-wire cables for high frequency transmissions 5/10 - L804 series
- LSOH paired cables for high frequency transmissions 5/10 - L904 series
- Paired jumper 4/10 - L905 series
- Low frequency jumpers
- PVC 4-wire cables for high frequency transmissions 5/10 - L907 series
- LSOH screen multi-paired cables for digital transmissions 5/10 - TR/SP-121
Cables for distribution network
- Steel armoured cables with balanced pairs for local area network - 831 series
- Local area network balanced pair cables - 832 series
- 4/10, 6/10 and 8/10 overhead distribution cables - 98/99 series
- 4/10, 6/10 and 8/10 duct distribution star-quad cables - 88/89 series
- 4/10, 6/10 and 8/10 4-wire direct-buried distribution cables - 74 series