Wires contain insulation materials providing excellent resistance to thermomechanical stresses requirements for different temperature classes varying from 105ºC to 200ºC.
From 0,13 to 8mm² for low voltage applications.
- Applications : signal and low power
- Interior vehicle : cockpit, motor compartment
- Low voltage
- Light passenger and commercial vehicles, motorcycles
Small cross section wires <0.35mm² (Skinny)
JASO compliant cables
T2 temperature class cables (<105°C)
T3 temperature class cables (<125°C)
- PVC insulated wires for engine and cockpit harness. 0,35 - 8,00 mm²
- E-beam crosslinked PE thin insulated wires Tinned copper conductor for improved corrosion resistance 0,35 - 1,50 mm²
- E-beam crosslinked PE thin insulated wires for close by high voltage environment. 2,50 - 6,00 mm²
- PP insulated wires for engine and cockpit harness. 0,35 - 8,00 mm²
- E-beam crosslinked PE thin insulated wires for passenger and engine compartment cabling. 0,35 - 8,00 mm²