- PIA listed, compliance to ULW UK expectations
- Easier and safer fibre access, thanks to the embedded ACOME Compact-Tube® technology (up to 60fo) and Nanomodule® (72 & 96fo) technology,
- Time and costs savings with Nanomodule® enabling Gel-free cable, and avoiding wasteful splices when distributing less than 12 fibres
- With Compact-Tube® just pinch and drag (no tool needed, no particles left), low gel
- Self supported cable
- Made in Western Europe
- ACOPTIC® brings together ACOME’s optical cables solutions for Telecom networks.
- UND1344 is generally used for overhead in the distribution part of the FTTH access network.
- ACOME has specifically developed this UND1344 range of light weight drop type design and construction cables, for installation in the UK Fibre Network in Overhead and Underground environments
- UND1344 supports span lengths up to 55m or, exceptionally, 70m (contact us to validate your case)
|P/N (i) in G657 A1||P/N (i) in G657 A2||Fibre Count||Modularity||Nb of module||Fibre Diameter||Cable Diameter||Construction range||Drum type (for standard length)||Standard delivery length (m)|
|(1) P/N are completed by an additional letter (*) according to color code and marking|
The cables are supplied with protective wrapping that must be maintained until the product has been fully used.
The rules for storage, transport, and cable laying are described in our ACOPTIC Guide.
ACOME overhead cables are fully compatible with a set of standart accesories.