- Ligthened: avoids the refusal related to the load on the poles
- ADSS cable widely adopted by major telecom operators
- Combines compactness, lightness and robustness
- Easy identification due to “AERIAL” marking on the outer sheath
- Easy end terminations without tube kinking risks
- Flexible : its technical design enables also installation in ducts and gutters by blowing or pulling methods
- Optional : ACOREX® anti-rodent protection available.
UND ranges are ACOME’s distribution solutions for FTTH networks.The UND1537 range is the aerial solution to link central office to any part of its FTTx network. The cables are suitable for telephone poles.The range of these cables can be up to 60m. The UND1537 are compatible with various clamps available on the market (see page 2). Blowing and pulling in ducts is also appropriate thanks to its mechanical features.
- The cables are supplied with protective wrapping that must be maintained until the product has been fully used.
- The rules for storage, transport, and cable laying are described in our ACOPTIC Guide.