- Blowing method to limit the stresses on the fiber during its installation and guarantee the durability of the network
- Blowing performance tested on our own blowing track and also by a independant third-party organism
- Securing of the networks thanks to the protection provided by the installation of micro-cables in micro-duct
- ACOPTIC® gathers ACOME’s optic cables solutions for telecom networks
- The MCB1610 range of micro-cables has been developed to be installed by blowing in micro-ducts (compatible with 4 or 6mm ID microducts) towards the entrances of houses or feet of buildings
- Its optimized dimension and its structure allow this cable to be installed in micro-ducts of small sizes either buried or installed in sheaths
Storage and installation
- The cables are supplied with protective wrapping that must be maintained until the product has been fully used.
- The rules for storage, transport, and cable laying are described in our ACOPTIC Guide.