- Complies with 4-fibre regulations in very dense areas
- No riser cable welding at the bottom of the building
- Factory assembled and tested
- Full product traceability
- The pre-terminated distribution cable is used for FTTH connections in building risers.
- The permanently accessible Home-PACe cable used allows for straight mid-span branching to be done at the floor-specific connection points.
- A two-level splitting system makes installation at the foot of the building particularly easy in the event of wiring infrastructure for a multi-operator building (4-fibre cabling architecture).
- The first stage splitter separates and routes each operator's fibres to specific outlet ducts.
- The second stage splitter carries out the individual retubing of each fibre into a 900μm tube whose end is terminated by a SC/APC connector for red and yellow fibres, the green and blue fibres being left without connectors.